Welcome to Redress the Stress
A ’Whole School Approach’ to Emotional Health and Well-Being
AN EASY TO USE, FLEXIBLE AND PROVEN TO WORK RESOURCE THAT DEALS WITH THE BIGGEST ISSUES IN EDUCATION
- Break down barriers and improve learning
- Promote positive behaviour in children
- Reduce stress in staff
- Feel more relaxed helping you to think better and improve your learning.
- Know what to do when you are angry; feel bullied or pressured by others.
- Feel calm and happy that you are behaving well.
- Be successful by using your imagination.
- Feel less worried during exams and testing by following our study hints and tips.
- Feel refreshed, energised and work more effectively through easy to do techniques and strategies that you can do on a daily basis.
- Feel like you have had one hours rest in only six minutes
- Feel more in control and create a good balance between work and home life
- Improve your time management skills and feel that you always have enough time
REDRESS THE STRESS WILL HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL IN THE SCHOOL COMMUNITY AND IMPROVE THE ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF YOUR SCHOOL.
It addresses four out of the five outcomes in ‘The Every Child Matters’ document:
- Be healthy – by being mentally and emotionally healthy
- Stay safe - by being safe from bullying and discrimination
- Enjoy and achieve – by stretching national educational standards at primary and secondary school.
- Make a positive contribution – by developing positive relationships and gaining self-confidence and a ‘can do’ attitude
Redress the Stress compliments and adds to any schemes and policies on Health and Well-Being, such as Health Education, P.H.S.E. Behaviour Policies and S.E.A.L. that a school may be using already.